Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Stephanie Eason Band!



My best friend Stephanie is an AMAZING musician. She is also a wonderful role model and a fantastic friend. She makes a living by making music, and she does a very good job at it! Steph has her own band, and the guys in her band are collectively the most talented group of musicians I have ever met in my life, and to say that I have met a lot would be the understatement of the year. I firmly believe that with your help and support, The Stephanie Eason Band will be the next band standing up to receive awards at the CMAs and the Grammys. Please check them out and then buy their album, The Red Letter Days on iTunes!

Check out all the links and the latest happenings of the Stephanie Eason Band under my tab titled "Shameless Plug."

No comments:

Post a Comment