Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Thought Vomit Thursday

It's Wednesday, not Thursday, but my thoughts overfloweth so deal. 

  • My whole freaking body hurts and I have no idea why. I thought I was getting sick, but I seem to be fairly healthy... aside from the can't sleep, horrible headache, and body aching... so I don't get it. Probably an increase in caffeine intake would be the answer, right? Or perhaps alcohol? Or perhaps caffeine and alcohol? 
  • In case you were wondering, my finger mentioned in last week's TVT is still numb. Not as numb, but still numbish. 
  • Yesterday my baby bro was in that DC earthquake. In his 11th story apartment. Freaky freakin freak out. Oh and that hurricane is headed right to him next. Welcome to the big city, bro. 
  • Steve Jobs just resigned from Apple. You heard it here first. You're welcome. 
  • I am in serious need of a few good brews and some good hearty laughs. I have high hopes for the dinner outing scheduled tonight with a friend of ours... we'll see. 
  • I just watched a documentary called "The Lottery" and it got me all fired up about the state of our education system in America, and also made me want to start listing Cadence on the wait list for charter schools like, now. 
  • My husband's new job requires that he help airports prepare for oncoming disaster, so guess who is on standby to fly straight into hurricane territory tomorrow? Yep. I'm a little freaked out about it, but it should mostly just be exciting. I wish he were flying into Baltimore for a different reason, because I'd really love to tag along and visit my bro in his new digs and check some east coast states off my bucket list. Oh well. Next time. 
  • I thought I had a lot more thoughts... but my brain seems to have gone numb along with my fore finger. So you may end up with a TVT part 2 on actual TVT. Wouldn't that be lucky?


No comments:

Post a Comment